The citizen’s asked, we answered! We are now offering to go cider.
Trying times call for everyone to figure out a different way to make things work. With wanting to keep the public and our staff safe we had to close our doors, but how can we get cider to the people? Well now we can! You can now order our ciders online and pick up right in our lot without any one coming into harms way. Here’s how:
Step 2: Cider Pick-Up instructions
We want to make picking up your cider order simple and safe. If you have a fever, a cough, or any other symptoms- stay at home! You can get in touch with us at Reservations@citizencider.com if you need to cancel your order because you are not feeling well. Please make sure that the name on your online order matches the name of the person picking up.
Location and Hours: In the parking lot of our Cider Pub at 316 Pine Street, Burlington, VT. Pick Up now Monday, Wednesday and deliveries on Tuesday, thursday and Friday afternoons (chittenden county only for now).
- As we all know, it is even more important than ever before for us to be good citizens and continue to support each other, our community, and our local businesses. We want to make this easy and safe for all of us, so here’s some information about how your pick-up or delivery will work and what to expect. Please get in touch with us at Reservations@citizencider.com if you have any questions!
1. All delivery orders need to be placed by the day before your scheduled delivery so we have time to pack orders and hit the road! If you have placed your order for same day delivery, it will be delivered on our next delivery day (currently Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)
2. Send a picture of your ID that matches the name on your order to Reservations@citizencider.com with your name as the subject line
3. Your cider will be delivered on the day that you chose
4. If you have any special instructions, please include it with your ID photo
1. Your cider will be ready between 12-1 on the day that you chose for pick-up
2. Please text us at 845-807-2774 when you arrive and we’ll meet you outside with your order.
3. Pull your car up to the table and have your ID ready. Please do not get out of your car!
4. If there is a vehicle ahead of you, please wait until we have finished loading them up before you pull up. We will serve one vehicle at a time
5. Show us your ID by putting it up to your closed window so we can check your DOB and the name on the order
6. Pop your trunk! We’ll load your cider into your trunk for you.
Thanks for being a Good Citizen!