Citizen Cider is seeking an enthusiastic knowledgeable cider lover to act as a member of our tasting team throughout our territories. Tasting team members act as the face of Citizen Cider- engaging with and educating the consumer at tastings and events. This job is the perfect way for a craft beer/cider enthusiast to become part of the industry on a part-time basis as an independent contractor. This part-time position is paid hourly and requires evening and weekend availability. Please apply with a resume and strong cover letter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend retail tastings and events as scheduled by Citizen Cider Representatives.
- Engage with shoppers and the general public to educate on Citizen Cider and our product portfolio.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You will be compensated hourly plus access to company materials.
- Public speaking skills- an ideal candidate considers themselves someone who can “talk to anyone.”
- A passion for craft cider.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs and stand in excess of 8+ hours.
- Organizational skills are a must.
- Become a Citizen Cider enthusiast!
- Must be of the legal drinking age.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reaching and your interest in Citizen Cider.
We currently do not have an internship program. We recognize the value of interns and hope at some point we can incorporate that into our business.
We do want to be thoughtful about internships so people have a rich experience therefore, it will take some time for us to make it happen.