VT state sales rep
Citizen Cider is currently looking for a VT State Sales Representative to manage the state of Vermont. The VT State Sales Rep will work autonomously to focus on distributor management, developing new accounts, maintaining current accounts and building the Citizen Cider brand within the state of Vermont.
The position requires a self-motivated, organized and passionate person with craft brew/cider sales experience.
- Major Account planning. Ability to develop and implement account specific strategies designed to achieve target sales and penetration goals.
- Proven success in hard cider/craft beer sales
- Distributor management and retail account management
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium brand selling skills
- Innovative and creative in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Formulate account strategies and execute against goals
- Highly self-directed environment
- Ability to organize and strong written and verbal communications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Love for the state of Vermont and it’s delicious craft cider
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional sales role
- Experience with VIP or other reporting programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of craft beverage market is ideal
- Willing to work outside of regular office hours
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reaching and your interest in Citizen Cider.
We currently do not have an internship program. We recognize the value of interns and hope at some point we can incorporate that into our business.
We do want to be thoughtful about internships so people have a rich experience therefore, it will take some time for us to make it happen.