Position: Production work for cider-making floor
Citizen Cider, founded in 2010 on a hunch and some good old-fashioned hard work, has quickly become a leading player in the craft cider arena. Citizen Cider strives to look at the bigger picture and focuses on being involved in every aspect of their supply chain, sourcing all fruit directly from local farmers and pressing the juice to create a true craft cider. Never from concentrate.
We are looking for job candidates that want to be part of an energetic, fast-growing company where quality, hard work, mutual respect, and community are among our core values. The position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment efficiently, stand for 8 hours per day and lift up to 50 lbs. Weekend shifts and flexible shifts are required.
*Environmental cleaning: surface cleaning floors and tanks
*Packing out/palletizing cases
*Operating/monitoring container depals
*Cleaning and filling kegs/ palletizing kegs
*Operating can and bottle fillers
*Basic rinsing and cleaning filling equipment/CIP procedures
*Mixing variety packs
*Attention to detail
*Attentive to the work environment/cleanliness
*Can be on feet for long hours
*Comfortably lift 50+ pounds
*Good communication skills
*Motivated to work both independently and as a team.
*Experience with a pallet jack.
*Forklift certified: preferred, not mandatory
*Previous cellar experience preferred.
Citizen Cider is seeking an enthusiastic knowledgeable cider lover to act as a member of our tasting team throughout our territories. Tasting team members act as the face of Citizen Cider- engaging with and educating the consumer at tastings and events. This job is the perfect way for a craft beer/cider enthusiast to become part of the industry on a part-time basis as an independent contractor. This part-time position is paid hourly and requires evening and weekend availability. Please apply with a resume and strong cover letter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend retail tastings and events as scheduled by Citizen Cider Representatives.
- Engage with shoppers and the general public to educate on Citizen Cider and our product portfolio.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You will be compensated hourly plus access to company materials.
- Public speaking skills- an ideal candidate considers themselves someone who can “talk to anyone.”
- A passion for craft cider.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs and stand in excess of 8+ hours.
- Organizational skills are a must.
- Become a Citizen Cider enthusiast!
- Must be of the legal drinking age.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Thank you for reaching and your interest in Citizen Cider.
We currently do not have an internship program. We recognize the value of interns and hope at some point we can incorporate that into our business.
We do want to be thoughtful about internships so people have a rich experience therefore, it will take some time for us to make it happen.