Citizen Cider is looking to hire a staff accountant to play an integral role in the organization and functioning of the business department. This role requires daily attention to detail that is crucial to the overall functioning of the business; previous experience with accounting, or an academic degree in business is preferred, but we are willing to train the right person. We are looking for candidates that want to be part of a young, energetic, fast-growing company where quality, hard work, mutual respect, and community are among our core values.
• Full accounts payable processing
• Process billing transactions, invoices and credit memos with customers
• Process receivables, deposit checks
• Administer internal purchase order system to:
• Track all outgoing expenditures
• Support departments in efficient purchasing practices through review of purchases
• Create reports and share budgetary information with each department as requested.
• Routine auditing of expense accounts to assess for efficiencies
• Support monthly reconciling process by reconciling accounts, calculating accruals and depreciation
• Deposit cash bi-weekly
• Order office supplies, answer phones, and general office support as needed
• Maintain files and record keeping systems
• Support other administrative projects as needed
• Organization and attention to details
• Initiative with problem solving
• Clear communication
• High level of familiarity with Microsoft programs including, but not limited, to Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Previous experience with Quickbooks preferred but not required.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 11/10/17